Learn how machine learning and AI systems can increase operational eﬃciencies, create new business insights and deliver results.
“Organizations will be valued not just on their big data, but on the algorithms that turn that data into actions and impact customers.”
– Gartner Research
Learn how machine learning and AI systems increase eﬃciency, improve service levels and profitability. This non-technical seminar, intended for leadership, assumes no previous knowledge or experience. Participants leave with a list of high quality AI use cases and understanding of how to effectively generate more. Content can be tailored to speciﬁc industries and functional areas depending on attendees – we will ask before the session.
Key Learning Outcomes:
THE AI OPPORTUNITY – DEFINITIONS AND KEY CONCEPTS
- Why do they call it machine learning?
- What is AI?
- What about deep learning?
CASE STUDIES AND SUCCESS STORIES
- Describing the opportunity
- Prediction target
- Value calculation
- Considering implementation
THE MACHINE LEARNING LIFE CYCLE – HOW TO SPOT OPPORTUNITIES
- KPIs vs Prediction targets
WORKING SESSION TO SPOT OPPORTUNITIES
- The importance of top-level sponsorship
- Centralized vs decentralized data science
- IT considerations
- The AI Roadmap
- Qualities of a good use case